Gap Engineering is frequently asked to help clients avoid common mistakes made during large scale projects. Our seasoned engineers have seen these mistakes made time and time again, but now this experience can be made to work for you. With Gap on your side you know the project will be done right the first time.
Utilizing the capacity of six full time engineers, Gap can often reduce the project execution time customers have come to expect in this industry. In addition, we employ the latest efficiency and project planning techniques to streamline the design and implementation process.
Our management expertise covers the following and beyond:
- Reinstrumentation Projects
- FEL Studies
- Project Management
- Alarm Rationalization
- Hazop studies, LOPA analysis, and SIL systems analysis
- Model-predictive control
- Equipment specification, design, evaluation, and rating
- Thermodynamics, reaction engineering, process dynamics
- Process design and conversion process technology
- Product transfer, blend control and optimization
- Process modeling and simulation
- Refinery planning and scheduling optimization