GAP Engineering is currently providing services to the Federal Sector as well as the Private Sector. GAP has had previous experience at Tinker AFB and other Military locations and is looking to expand our Federal Capabilities.
GAP Engineering has very strong operational experience and has operated in many industries since 2004 – this translates well for providing excellent service to the federal sector. We currently have 8a status and are currently certified as an MBE in the State of Texas as well as a DBE and MBE for the City of Houston.
- 238210 Electrical Contractors
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541350 Drafting Services
- 237990 Heavy Civil
- 236220 Horizontal and Vertical Construction
GAP is an Open Shop Minority-Owned SDB industrial contracting and engineering company focused on the federal sector, municipal water/wastewater, power, terminals, heavy industrial, petrochemicals, refining, chemicals, electrical power generation, and midstream pipeline projects. Our strategic location in Houston, Texas places us in the heart of the industrial engineering and construction marketplace. GAP Engineering is vertically integrated allowing us to quickly staff multiple projects for engineering, construction, shutdowns & turnarounds, and commissioning projects.
GAP Engineering is specifically qualified to provide sub-contracting services to large General and Prime Contractors for the federal sector and can help fulfill the SDB and minority qualifications requirements for sub-contractors of large federal contracts.
Please review the capability statement below.
We have capabilities for:
- Rapid mobilization of a workforce using our mobilization procedures
- Demolition capabilities
- Setup of Mobil Local Offices where ever needed
- Ability to coordinate and maintain multiple large field staffs of different disciplines
- Accurate and timely document control and cost control for large projects
- Access to Software to handle large projects and keep track of schedule and budget and productivity
- Being Self Sufficient and only require a clear and defined scope or rules of engagement.
- Are set up in E-Verify to validate any employees or contractors brought on for this effort
GAP Engineering is a certified Professional Engineering Company in the State of Texas and have access to many licensed professionals.
Our firm is capable of performing varied and complex projects and can work in all 50 states and internationally as required. We have complied with Safety Standards under OSHA and have had zero recordable incidents since we began doing business in 2004. Our internal safety programs have been validated by outside organizations such as ISNetworld and Avetta for compliance with many of our large corporate customer’s safety and insurance requirements.