Gap Engineering is currently beginning to provide services to the Federal Sector as well as the Private Sector. Gap has had previous experience at Tinker AFB and other Military locations and is looking to expand our Federal Capabilities.
Gap Engineering has very strong operational experience in many industries it has operated in over the past 15 years – this translates well for providing excellent service to the federal sector. We are currently in the process of applying for our 8a status and are currently certified as a MBE in the State of Texas.
NAICS codes: 238210 Electrical Contractors 541330 Engineering Services 238190 Welding Contractors 541340 Drafting Services 541350 Building Inspections 541511 Custom Computer Program 541512 Computer System Design 541519 Other Computer Related Services 541990 Other Professional, Technical and Scientific Services 541420 Industrial Design Services 541490 Other Specialized Design
Gap is an Open Shop Minority Owned SDB Industrial Contracting and Engineering Company focused on the Federal Sector, Power, Terminals, Heavy Industrial, Petrochemicals, Refining, Chemicals and Midstream Pipeline Projects. Our strategic location in Houston, Texas places us in the heart of the Industrial Engineering and Construction Marketplace. Gap Engineering is vertically integrated allowing us to quickly staff multiple projects for Engineering, Construction, Shutdowns & Turnarounds and Commissioning Projects.
Gap Engineering is specifically qualified to provide sub-contracting services to large General and Prime Contractors for the federal sector and can help fulfill the SDB and Minority qualifications requirements for sub-contractors of large federal contracts.
Please review capability statement below.
- Dump Trucks
- Front End Loaders
- 5th wheel dump trailers
- 24 14 foot dump trailers and trucks
- 5 Skid steers with attachments
- Grapple truck
- Self loading loader trucks
- Excavators with attachment
We have capabilities for:
- Rapid Mobilization of a workforce using our mobilization procedures
- Commercial / Residential sewer and water services (residential water well rehabilitation)
- Storm sewer repair / replacement
- Demolition capabilities
- Setup of Mobil Local Offices where ever needed
- Ability to coordinate and maintain multiple large field staffs of different disciplines
- Accurate and Timely Document Control and Cost Control for large projects
- Access to Software to handle large projects and keep track of schedule and budget and productivity
- Being Self Sufficient and only require a clear and defined scope or rules of engagement.
- Are set up in E-Verify to Validate any employees or contractors brought on for this effort
We are 8(a) certified and live in the Hurricane Harvey affected city of Houston so that should also help satisfy the Stafford Act and MBE certification requirements. Gap engineering is a certified Professional Engineering Company in the State of Texas and have access to many licensed professionals if required in the Hurricane Affected States.
Our firm is capable of performing varied and complex projects and can work in all 50 states and internationally as required. We have complied with Safety Standards under OSHA and have 13 years of zero recordable incidents since we began doing business. Our internal safety programs have been validated by outside organizations such as ISNetworld and PICS for compliance with many of our Large Corporate Customer’s Safety and Insurance requirements.
For More Information Contact:
Gap Engineering, Inc.
21703 Kingsland Blvd., Suite 103
Katy, TX 77450