Please review capability statement below.
Disaster Equipment Available
- Dump Trucks
- Front End Loaders
- 5th wheel dump trailers
- 24 14 foot dump trailers and trucks
- 5 Skid steers with attachments
- Grapple truck
- Self loading loader trucks
- Excavators with attachment
We have capabilities for:
- Rapid Mobilization of a workforce using our mobilization procedures
- Commercial / Residential sewer and water services (residential water well rehabilitation)
- Storm sewer repair / replacement
- Debris collection and removal / cleanup
- Demolition capabilities
- Setup of Mobil Local Offices where ever needed
- Ability to coordinate and maintain multiple large field staffs of different disciplines
- Accurate and Timely Document Control and Cost Control for large projects
- Access to Software to handle large projects and keep track of schedule and budget and productivity
- Being Self Sufficient and only require a clear and defined scope or rules of engagement.
- Are set up in E-Verify to Validate any employees or contractors brought on for this effort
We are 8(a) certified and live in the Hurricane Harvey affected city of Houston so that should also help satisfy the Stafford Act and MBE certification requirements. Gap engineering is a certified Professional Engineering Company in the State of Texas and have access to many licensed professionals if required in the Hurricane Affected States.